This is a summary of the best books I've read over the last decade, and I will keep on updating it as I read.
These books brought clarity, inspiration, and a new perspective. I consider books as life and career accelerators!
I am grateful for the writers, for bringing such an impact on the way I think or do things, and expanding my mind. Hope you enjoy them, and I would love to hear your opinion!
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It, by Michael E. Gerber
- Getting Everything You Can Out of All You've Got, by Jay Abraham
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike, by Phil Knight
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey
- Maximum Achievement: Strategies and Skills That Will Unlock Your Hidden Powers to Succeed, by Brian Tracy
- The 4-Hour Workweek, by Tim Ferris
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World, Cal Newport
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business, Charlhes Duhigg
- Six Thinking Hat, by Edward de Bono
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits, by Verne Harnish
- MinMaps for Business, by Tony Buzan
Did You Enjoy The Post?
If the answer is yes, it would mean the world to me if you could press "share" on one (or more) of the side social media buttons, to share it with your social circle. Wealth is only meaningful when shared!